Home Computing Teaching Bushcraft Games Writing About
Summer in educational technology
Pretty normal summer plan:
1. Setup a new server. Finally, we will be able to do network image installs on our laptops.
2. Update and add some new professional development materials.
3. Get ready for our school transition to powerschool.
4. Arrange faculty best practices section for our website.
5. Move the elementary school website to a content management system .
6. Continue to learn code igniter.
7. Do relaxing fun stuff with my new family.
8. Prepare an after-school course for text based games.
9. Blog frequently and often about issues of earth-shattering importance.
10. Update, advertise, and build balanced gaming, my consulting business.